We are happy to announce that CMCC has reopened for care and we look forward to welcoming you back. We have implemented several measures to ensure your safety as you return to chiropractic care or join us for the first time as a patient.
Firstly, please be aware that we are scheduling appointments for all patient encounters and cannot accept walk-ins at this time. Please call 416-482-2546 to book your appointment.
In many cases we can conduct part of your assessment or treatment virtually via a telephone call, or a Zoom video conferencing call. This will help to limit your in-person time for physical examination and/or treatment and will help to minimize the risk of spread of COVID-19 and keep everyone as safe as possible. Please call us for details.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that you please help us by:
- Completing our entrance form and COVID-19 screening forms online or by phone before arriving for your appointment
- Coming alone to your appointment unless you require a caregiver or are accompanying a child to their appointment
- Bringing your own face mask from home and wear upon entering the building. Once you have entered, you will be asked to discard your mask and you will be given a new one.
- Using hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the clinic space and again when leaving the clinic space Practicing safe distancing within the clinic (minimum of 2 meters, or 6 feet between you and other patients)
Steps we are taking to ensure your safety include:
- Spacing appointments further apart to ensure social/physical distancing and limiting the number of patients in the clinic at any time
- Keeping patient seating to a minimum
- Having hand sanitization stations available at our entrance and throughout the clinic
- Taking temperatures of staff at the beginning of each day and for each patient on entering CMCC
- Ensuring all interns, clinicians and staff wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks, face shields and gloves
- Installation of glass shields at the front desk at some of our clinics, disinfecting chairs, equipment, surfaces and door handles after every patient use
- Disinfecting tables after each patient use, and doing a deep clean of each treatment room midday, and at the beginning and ending of each day
- Disinfecting pens after each use and touchless credit/debit card payments when possible
- Scheduling follow-up appointments by telephone or telehealth video conferencing where appropriate
Thank you very much for your help in keeping our staff and patients safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Clinic Locations | Public Clinic Details |