CMCC Governors' Club
The Governors’ Club was launched in 1981 by a group of dedicated, forward-thinking individuals for the purpose of providing fundraising leadership to CMCC. Since its inception, the Governors’ Club has contributed over $2,000,000 to capital projects. Some of these projects include:
- Computer Equipment and software for clinic, fundraising and library
- Student Computer Learning Centre
- Force Sensing Table Technology™
- Interactive Optical-Disk Technology for Anatomy Department
Benefits of Membership
- 2% CMCC Supply Centre & Bookstore discount
- 5% discount for CMCC Continuing Education Programs
- Certificate of Membership, suitable for framing
- Governors’ Club sweater and lapel pin
- Your name mounted on an oak plaque in the CMCC Atrium
- Corporate members will have the benefit of presenting an Undergraduate Award at the November Awards Presentation Ceremony in their company’s name
- An invitation to attend the Governors’ Club Annual General Meeting (AGM), Luncheon and special recognition ceremony held during Homecoming
And most importantly, the knowledge that you will be helping to improve the quality of education at CMCC and in doing so, leave a legacy of your own for future generations of chiropractors and their patients.
Governance of Funds
Governance of Club funds is administered by the CMCC Governors’ Club Board of Directors and is ratified at the club’s AGM.
Become a Member
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Ron Brady, Governors’ Club President.
Complete the downloadable Membership Application and mail it along, with your cheque payable to CMCC, to CMCC Governors’ Club, 6100 Leslie Street, Toronto, ON M2H 3J1. You can email it to the Governors’ Club Secretary at email@example.com with your credit card information. You can also make the payment online.
Prior to the anniversary date of your membership, you will receive an invoice for your membership renewal. Payment can be made by cheque or online.