Membership & Perks
CMCC members can offset their membership dues by saving thousands through our benefits program. Benefits are designed to support their practices and include discounts on orthotics, CE programs, Supply Centre purchases, CMCC events, access to online research databases, savings on home and auto insurance, health and dental and more.
Current Membership Benefits
Save on patient products
Discounts of up to 13% on orthotics and 10% discount on scanning device from Footmaxx. 13% discount on orthotics from Footlevelers. Simply inform your Sales Representative that you are a CMCC member or call the CMCC membership office at 416-482-2340 ext. 146.
Improve your patient outcomes
- NEW! The library has created a series of LibGuides that bring together the best resources in a variety of subject areas, such as anatomy, neurology, radiology, orthopedics, nutrition, sports medicine, and consumer health. LibGuides allow for easy navigation through e-books, e-journals, databases, apps, and free online resources in a particular subject field, which is a great way to save time during your research or patient care. Our newest LibGuide on Consumer Health includes quick links to a wide variety of trustworthy websites that provide information on physical and mental health, wellness and healthy living, including chiro-relevant digital and printable patient education handouts. By referring patients to online sources of reliable health information, you will engage them in shared decision making around their health. Members can access our LibGuides via the Members' Library Resource Centre using their MyCMCC login. Use the LibGuides link to access each of our unique subject guides.
- Take advantage of unlimited free document delivery from the library, as well as free library research assistance and access to electronic resources not available to private individuals.
Savings on Continuing Education
- Exclusive discounts on live and online courses which are current, relevant and convenient
- Save as much as $580 on certain courses
- Front of the line access to register for premiere continuing education programs
Discounts on Supply Centre and Bookstore purchases
- 5% discount on most CMCC Supply Centre and Bookstore purchases; order your free curbside pick-up over the phone or online
Recruit and search for practice opportunities
- Access our comprehensive online practice opportunities listing; associateships; practices for sale, locums and more (national and international); free for members, nominal fee for non-members
Preferred pricing on special events
- Save on event registrations such as Homecoming, PracticeOpportUnity and the Research Symposium
Savings on home and personal needs
Online discount programs
- Access Perkopolis for discounts on entertainment, travel, hotels, apparel, home services, automotive and so much more! Why pay the full price when you don't have to? Use Perkopolis and the savings will really add up!
Group home and auto insurance
•The Co-operators Group will help you find the right insurance coverage, complete with group savings, exceptional service, competitive rates and a no-obligation claims guarantee - one member saved $1,800!
Call 1 800 387 1963 and tell them you're a CMCC member.
Group extended health and dental benefits
Save over $1,000 annually depending on plan. More information.
Preferred pricing available for new and recent graduates of all chiropractic programs.
For more information on any of the above benefits, or to renew or become a member, please contact 416 482 2340 ext. 146 to speak with David Coleman, Director of Alumni Relations, or click on either of the links below.