Tributes and In Memoriams
Making a donation to CMCC in someone’s name is a significant and special way to honour those close to you. You can make a tribute gift to to acknowledge the care you received from your chiropractor, celebrate a special occasion, or to honour the memory of a loved one.
Giving in Tribute
You can celebrate or honour:
- Births and birthdays
- Weddings and anniversaries
- Life’s successes
- Or just to say “Thank you”
Making a gift in someone’s memory is as meaningful to the recipient as it is to donor. The donor has the option of having a card sent to the family, which can include a personal message about their loved one.
When donating online please remember to:
1) Fill in the Tribute Information, including; name of person you would like to honour, write a personal message for the card recipient
2) Check the box beside "Mail a letter on my behalf"
3) Complete the full contact information boxes for the card recipient
4) Complete the transaction