CMCC Membership Benefits
Save on patient products
NEW! Pre-fabricated orthotics through The Orthotic Group. Significant savings for members. See Membership Benefits under Shortcuts (on this page) for more details.
Also...significant savings on orthotics and orthotic resources from Footlevelers, Footmaxx and The Orthotic Group, to help offset a substantial portion of your annual CMCC membership dues.
Receive three free pairs of orthotics from The Orthotic Group (for members who order a minimum of one orthotic per month per year from TOG) and a 13% discount on orthotics from Footlevelers and Footmaxx. Simply inform your Sales Representative that you are a CMCC member or call the CMCC membership office at 416-482-2340 ext. 184 or 146.
Savings on Continuing Education
- $400 in CE credit vouchers for $285; save up to 25% on all CE programs
- Free annual webinar offering a minimum of 2 Continuing Education credits
- Save up to 25% on all CE and professional development programs: Acupuncture, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, Radiology, Intramuscular Stimulation for Myofascial and Neuropathic Pain, Technique Seminars and more
Discounts on Supply Centre and Bookstore purchases
- Minimum 5% discount on most products and supplies
- 25% discount on ObusForme's Professional Series CustomAIR Backrest with Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Additional member discount on specific Welch Allyn and Heine diagnostic products
- Rebates on all Thumper products
- Access to a wide selection of higher end items such as tables and modalities, plus everything you need for your day-to-day practice
Online discount programs
- Access Perkopolis for discounts on entertainment, travel, hotels, apparel, home services, automotive and so much more! Why pay the full price when you don't have to? Use Perkopolis and the savings will really add up!
- Save 25% on online purchases at the House of Marley and at Homedics
Improve your patient outcomes
- Access the best clinical evidence using over 20 subscription databases and our complimentary document delivery service
- Discover CMCC’s collection of books, print journals and multi-media resources through our library's online catalogue
- CMCC members can now save 20% on 1, 2 or 3 year subscription fees to the Research Review Service (RRS). RRS provides current and critiqued research information for your day-to-day practice. All CMCC members will benefit from this savings, except those who reside in Nova Scotia and Ontario, where this service is currently being provided by your respective association
- NEW! Complimentary access to online concussion journal
Recruit and search for practice opportunities
- Access our comprehensive online practice opportunities database; associateships; practices for sale, locums and more (national and itnernational); free for members, nominal fee for non-members
Preferred pricing on special events
- Save on event registrations such as Homecoming, Practice OpportUnity and the Research Symposium
NEW! Group home and auto insurance
Save up to 40%* on group auto and home insurance from The Co-operators Group Insurance
- members are eligible for group rates; call 1 800 387 1963 and tell them you’re a CMCC member; you will receive a quote within minutes
* based on past claims history; discounts, coverage and eligibility vary by province
Complimentary membership and preferred pricing available for new and recent graduates of all chiropractic programs.
Register online at www.cmcc.ca/membership. For more information on any of the above benefits, or to renew or become a member, please contact 416 482 2340/1 800 669 2959 ext. 146 or 184