CMCC’s Financial Aid Office is here to assist students with their application for funds from federal or provincial sources.and can assist with advice re: professional student line of credit programs through major Canadian banking institutions.
Our Financial Aid Administrator, Jenny Loor, is here to provide you with advice on getting your loan documents completed and submitted accurately and on time. Please feel free to drop in any time between 8:00 a.m.and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or contact Jenny by phone 416 482 2340 x 103, fax 416 646 1114, or email: email@example.com.
Provincial Student Assistance Programs
Provincial student assistance programs can supplement students who lack adequate financial resources to pursue post-secondary education. Please apply early, since government loans can take up to twelve weeks to process. For details, contact the offices below, or the Financial Aid Administrator in CMCC’s Division of Student Services.
- Alberta - Alberta Learning Information Service, Alberta Human Resources & Employment
- British Columbia - Student Services Branch, Advanced Education, Training and Technology
- New Brunswick - Student Services Branch, Department of Advanced Education and Labour
- Prince Edward Island - Student Aid Division, Department of Education
- Newfoundland - Student Aid Division, Department of Education
- Northwest Territories - Student Financial Assistance, Department of Education, Culture and Employment
- Nova Scotia - Student Assistance Office, Department of Education and Culture
- Nunavut - Department of Education, Financial Assistance for Nunavut Students
- Ontario - Student Affairs Branch, Ministry of Education and Training
- Quebec - Service de l'accueil et des renseignements, Aide financière aux études, Ministère de l'Éducation)
- Saskatchewan - Student Financial Assistance, Post-Secondary Education and skills Training
- Yukon - Students Financial Assistance Unit, Department of Education
All major financial institutions have student loan programs and/or lines of credit available to CMCC students in all years. You need to be aware of the yearly and overall maximums that can impact your long term financial budgets for the four year CMCC program. Please contact your bank for details such as eligibility requirements, interest rates and applications.
Emergency Loan Fund
CMCC maintains an emergency loan fund for students. The maximum is $500, which must be repaid within 30 days. Students must submit written proof to substantiate the status of the emergency. Emergency loan application forms may be obtained from the Office of Student Services.
Students’ Council Emergency Fund
The Students' Council maintains an emergency loan fund. The maximum is $500, which must be repaid within sixty days. Students in financial need must submit written proof to substantiate the status of the emergency. Emergency loan application forms may be obtained from the Students’ Council Office.