Welcome back to returning students and a special welcome to those of you joining us for the first time.
Student Services provides academic and personal counselling and advice, assistance with issues related to the general functioning of CMCC, and coordination of Financial Aid, Student Awards, Peer Tutoring, Parking and Housing resources. We also have commissioners of oaths who can notarize official documents for you. The Registrar is the official liaison between Students' Council and administration.
We encourage all students to familiarize themselves with the services provided by the Office of Student Services and its staff. It is helpful to know the people who can help when the need arises.
- Registrar: Chris McGrath - firstname.lastname@example.org, x 102
- Associate Registrar: Kimberley Kelly - email@example.com, x 219
- Financial Aid and Awards Advisor: Peggy Poole, firstname.lastname@example.org, x 103
- Admissions Officer: Katherine Burke - email@example.com, x 182
- Student Enrolment and Records Assistant: Fern Ariste, firstname.lastname@example.org, x187
- Student Services: Wendy Court - email@example.com, x 147
- Student Counselor - TBC
Student Services is located on the second floor in the Bistro area. We are open Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.