The dedication ceremony took place on March 8, 1969 with representatives bringing greetings from the US Colleges, professional associations, and from all levels of government. The new campus buildings comprised 54,000 square feet, and housed three attached structures; the Henderson, the Sturdy and the Clubine buildings the Henderson, the Sturdy and the Clubine buildings named in honour of three of the profession’s pioneers. The campus included four classrooms, and laboratories for human dissection, physiology, pathology, microbiology, chemistry, roentgenology and diagnosis. They housed a new library, cafeteria, amphitheatre, student and faculty lounges.
In 1976, CMCC embarked on an expansion program. A new lecture theatre, research lab, radiological lab, student lounge, executive offices, remodelled clinic and large and small technique room with audiovisual facilities were included in the development.
In 1994, the College expanded its facilities yet again to include the AV Weir building at 1931 Bayview Avenue. It housed several of the administrative offices, the research and graduate studies divisions, the bookstore and the library.
6100 Leslie Street Campus
On January 31, 2002 CMCC became proud owner of a new home at 6100 Leslie Street in North York. Following construction of additional space and retrofit of the original building the new campus provides students, faculty and staff with state-of- the-art facilities. The ground breaking ceremony took place in the fall of 2003 with a host of dignitaries.